Subject: Re: [xacml] updated schemas?

They are the schemas we approved for the Version 1.0.
The file names have not been changed because in the context schema,
the name of the policy schema file is specified.
If we change the file name, we must also change the contents of the
context schema. I want to make sure if we can do that now.

Another thing I noticed is that we should add "annotation" element
in the schema to specify the URL location of the file as SAML schema
has.

Michiharu

                      Anne Anderson
                      <Anne.Anderson@Su        To:       XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      n.com>                   cc:
                                               Subject:  [xacml] updated schemas?
                      2003/03/06 23:27
                      Please respond to
                      Anne.Anderson

I notice that the schemas on our web page are titled
  cs-xacml-schema-policy-01.xsd
  cs-xacml-schema-context-01.xsd

Are these actually the ones we approved for the Version 1.0 OS?
Should we change the names to "oasis-xacml-*"?