Subject: Re: [xacml] Action implication and propagation in XACML

actually, it is a good thing you brought it up because if you didn't,
someone else would have! ('kitchen sinks' seem to thrive in 'committee
specs' :o) i for one would prefer that we spend the time considering a
number of resource models and attempt to come up with appropriate
scoping terms (don't care for the idea of limiting applicability
directly) before adding a YAKS (Yet Another Kitchen Sink) to the spec.

i say we pursue it.

[...]