Subject: Re: [xacml] errata document v02

Hi,

Comments on Section 2 and 3.

2.10:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200301/msg00019.html
was on an older version of spec.
I think the errors are already corrected in the latest spec.
So 2.10 should be removed from the errata document.

Also,
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.9
3.3
3.5
3.8
are already resolved before the latest spec is published.
So these should be removed from the errata document, too.

2.11 is not yet fixed, it should go to the errata document.
Add the following URI to the message section:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200302/msg00018.html

I hope that the following two will be added to the errata document:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200304/msg00007.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200305/msg00001.html

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory