Subject: RE: [xacml] draft XACML TC FAQ page

It is great of you to start this.

I have attached the original message from OASIS about the FAQ. It asks
several questions that I think we should answer.

I also think we should omit information covered in the OASIS TC process or
that applies to all TCs.

For example, under who should be involved - we should say anyone with an
interest in Access Control, Authorization, Entitlement and related policy
issues, either willing to propose requirements or contribute technically. No
need to repeat OASIS membership rules.

Hal

--- Begin Message ---
On 25 August, OASIS will be adding a new FAQ page to each TC's public
website. This will make it easier for prospective users, editors, people
who may be considering joining the TC, and others to find answers to
some basic questions on your work.

Each TC will be responsible for creating its own FAQ content. The
following are just general suggestions to get you started; obviously
each TC will have specific FAQ appropriate for its work.

  What is the need for this specification?

  Who should be involved in this development?

  Who will benefit from this work and how?

  How does this work compare with related efforts at other standards
organizations?

  When will this specification be completed?

Please let me know if you need assistance in writing an FAQ for your TC.
Completed FAQs should be sent to support@oasis-open.org before 25 Aug
for posting. You may edit your FAQ at any time after it's posted.

Regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
Voice: +1 978.667.5115 x209

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/chairs/members/leave_workgroup.
php

--- End Message ---