Subject: Re: [xacml] canonicalization for XACML instances being signed

If I would delegate you some of my rights with the right to further delegate
those onwards, like reading one of my files on a machine, and you would delegate
those rights on to a third party, then in your authorization assertion for that
third party, you will have to reference my original assertion somehow, either by
complete inclusion of my original assertion or at least by inclusion of the
digest value that I signed.

My understanding of canonicalization is not good enough to state the
implications of this...

-Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist              franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Project - Argonne National Laboratory