Subject: RE: [xacml] Re: postpone vote on WSPL

My comments,

I don't think the WSPL document is out of the scope of XACML.
It is merely a strict profile of use of XACML for a particular
application. SAML does this all the time, creating profiles, so
that it will work with a particular technology, like web browsers.

I've read the document, and although I don't condone web services as a
viable efficient mechanism for backoffice communications, I don't see
anything wrong with it.

My $2 cents.

Cheers,
-Polar