Subject: Motion to approve WSPL as CD

Colleagues - Draft 4 of WSPL is available ...

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/3661/draft-x
acml-wspl-04-1.pdf

I consider it sufficiently mature for Committee Draft status.  Therefore, I
make the following motions ...

1. The XACML Technical Committee approves Draft 4 of the XACML profile for
Web-services as an OASIS Committee Draft.

2. The XACML Technical Committee instructs the editor of the XACML profile
for Web-services to format Draft 4 as a Committee Draft.

3. The XACML Technical Committee agrees to submit the resulting Committee
Draft to a public review period in accordance with OASIS procedures.

I request a seconder and that the chairs establish the necessary KAVI ballot
to vote on these motions.

Thanks a lot.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183