Subject: RE: [xacml] Re: [sunxacml-discuss] XACML: Access Control for Web Services

Gary mentioned a link to relvant Liberty specs and Anne provided a link to
the Liberty homepage.

More specifically, the following is Liberty's Security Mechanisms spec (for
which Gary is the editor) that defines how, as Gary puts it 'we schlep
attributes around'.

https://www.projectliberty.org/specs/draft-lib-arch-security-mechanisms-v1.0
-17.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3661/draft-xacml-wspl-04.p