Subject: Re: web services policy breakout session at F2F

sounds like a great idea to me. i'll work with hal to get this setup as
a topic for discussion on next thursday's concall (which is pretty much
dedicated to the scope and scheduling issues of the f2f anyway.)

along those lines i think that it would be helpful for those planning on
being on the next concall to start internally prioritizing f2f topics so
that we can figure out how to efficiently run parallel discussions in
san jose.