Subject: Re: [xacml] Draft Minutes - November 13

My appologies for not making the concall this morning. Unforunately, I got
detained at the doctor's office this morning.

> Seth: Status Issue - want to be able to specify attribute without value.
> Anne: Already accepted this.
> Hal: Want to have two definitions (one where value is required and one
> where it isn't)

This is the case where you need to specify the attribute in the return
status as missing. Correct?

As part of the input context, every <Attribute> MUST have a value,
otherise, the "mustBePresent" semantics breaks down. We should probably
have a new element that specifies it as a missing attribute specification
as part of the output context not to get it mixed up with the <Attribute>
element.

Is that the way its going?

BTW, I leave for England tomorrow for a week, so I will not be at the next
concall.

Cheers,
-Polar