Subject: FW: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

Rob - This is true.  Remember, also, that we have dropped the <AnyXXX>
element from version 2.0.  All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: comment-form@oasis-open.org [mailto:comment-form@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 4:34 PM
To: xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: rgrzywinski@yahoo.com

I would like to confirm that it is ALWAYS possible to replace a
non-<AnyXXX/> (where XXX is Subject, Resource, or Action) <Target> with a
corresponding <AnyXXX/> and equivalent <Condition>(s).  If it is not
possible, please present a case.

This is purely an equivalence question as I understand the purpose of the
<Target> elements.

Thank you.

--
Rob Grzywinski