Subject: WS-ResourceProperties

WS-ResourceProperties
(http://www.globus.org/wsrf/WS-ResourceProperties.pdf) has been
suggested as the basis for a solution to WI#58 "Standard
hierarchy schemas".

I just took at look at it, and I don't think it offers anything
helpful.  It does not address descriptions of resource
hierarchies at all.  It might be a way to attach attributes to
each node in a hierarchy, but I'm not sure we would want to pick
up a different schema with a different attribute representation
just for that.

Unless someone can point me to how this actually helps us define
a standard schema for typical hierarchical resources such as UFS
directories, I'll go back to addressing comments on the proposal
in
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200401/msg00059.html