Subject: XACML Profile for SAML

Colleagues,

I received yet another query today from someone who wants to know
how XACML is supposed to be used with transport protocols, etc.
Since one primary answer to this is to use SAML, we have been
needing an XACML Profile for SAML, and several of our XACML 2.0
Work Items have been targetted for such a Profile.

In order to capture the current discussion on how to use SAML, I
have started an XACML Profile for SAML specification as a Working
Draft.  A skeleton version, that at least contains pointers to
the current discussion, is attached.  I will include the proposed
schemas, along with text explaining them, into the next version.

XACML Profile for SAML