Subject: Re: [xacml] Bags of structured type

I think you can replace "primitive type(s)"  with "datatype(s)" in that
paragraph. The notion of "primitive" is kind of vague anyway, since you
can introduce new 'primitive' types, which are data types.

I think it just meant that bags are of types that are "representable", and
a bag is not repesentable. The notion was to retrict a data type from
representing a bag as a primitive type. That is, you cannot have an
<AttributeValue> that represents a bag directly. You would need to apply
one of the "*-bag"  functions, or apply an <AttributeDesignator>.

Unfortunately our Bag function(s) are defined for only primitive types.
So, when you introduce a new data type, you must introduce all functions
that deal with it, such as any "*-set"  operations, or any other
"primitive" functions dealing with the types.

Cheers,
-Polar