Subject: Re: [xacml] Request for Presentation Slides on SAML and XACML

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 13:27, Hal Lockhart wrote:
> [...]
> Therefore I am requesting any presentation materials you may have
> describing SAML or XACML. Obviously the most desirable thing would be
> for people to post such materials to the relevant mailing list, so that
> they will be available to everyone. However, if for one reason or
> another you are not willing to do this, but can make the materials
> availble to me only for this specific purpose, I will be glad to honor
> any restrictions you place in it.

Hi Hal. Attached are two slidesets that I've used in the past. I'm not
sure that either one is really aimed at the ITU audience, but if you
find something useful in them feel free to use it. One of these is the
set of slides I used at the SIMC meeting back in February.

Although not slides, you might also want to browse through some of the
material in my open source project (http://sunxacml.sourceforge.net).
Specifically, the programmer's guide has a pretty good introduction to
XACML at a reasonably technical though approachable level. Also, the 1.1
package contains several examples which highlight many of the core
features of XACML. Either of these may give you some good material to
work with, and again, feel free to use what you'd like.

Good luck!

seth

new-talk.pdf

simc.pdf