Subject: RE: [xacml] condition reference text (item 7)

>The orginal problem here, was that Condition extended ApplyType, which
>thought was a bad idea, as it simulcast a Condition as a function,
rather
>than contain it.

I remember that was your idea. :-)  Or maybe not..  We started with
conditions containing <function> elements and did recast the condition
at the same time we renamed <function> to <apply>.

I would also prefer to have distinct <for> (element of the context
target), <if> (expression) and <then> (obligation) clauses that are not
an extension of anything else..

Daniel.