Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes of 18 March 2004 XACML TC Meeting

 > WI #36: Frank will review the item.

Being put on the spot this morning with a peanut butter jar in my hand (no
joking), I wasn't able to grasp the depth of WI#36 well ... now with my laptop
and a second double espresso in front of me, it's clear that WI#36 is part of
the grand admin/delegation plan and should therefor be addressed at the F2F.

-Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist               franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory