Subject: ordered combining algorithms

In today's discussion it was clear to me that the ordered version of the
combining algorithms are required to get deterministic results in all
cases (no surprise there). I would like to suggest, therefore, that we
make the ordered algorithms normative and required to implement. From an
implementation point of view they are trivial to support, and I believe
this will help with interoperability.

seth