Subject: WI #46 status for missing attributes

[sorry I kept forgetting to send this out...]

In order to support status detail that specifies a missing attribute
without specifying acceptable values for that attribute, a new schema
element is needed. It should look like xacml-context:Attribute, but the
value should be optional:

  <xs:element name="MissingAttributeDetail"
              type="xacml-context:MissingAttributeDetailType"/>
  <xs:complexType name="MissingAttributeDetailType">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element ref="xacml-context:AttributeValue" minOccurs="0"/>
    </xs:sequence>
    <xs:attribute name="AttributeId" type="xs:anyURI" use="required"/>
    <xs:attribute name="DataType" type="xs:anyURI" use="required"/>
  </xs:complexType>

The text in section 6.15 (Element <StatusDetail>) can be left exactly
as-is, except that the reference to Attribute and
xacml-context:Attribute should be changed to MissingAttributeDetail and
xacml-context:MissingAttributeDetail, respectively.

seth

ps  No, I'm not fixed on the name. If someone wants to suggest a better
name, feel free.