Subject: RE: [xacml] XACML TC position on SAML Attribute meta-data

Daniel,

I suggest we separate the issue of support for concatenating name
components in general from the issue of support for a specific
"scope/namespace/source" name component.

So long as a deterministic concatenation order is specified, it
should be possible to omit any name component from a
concatenation if desired.

Anne

On 7 April, Daniel Engovatov writes: RE: [xacml] XACML TC position on SAML Attribute meta-data