Subject: Re: [xacml] oasis-xacml-2_0-core-spec-wd-08.zip

>I'm looking at this new document and I have a couple questions.
>
>0. I went to considerable effort to make glossary items for the
>   CombinerParameter proposal. None of them made it in there. I think it
>   would be good to have those definitions.

Polar, I'm sorry - we discussed this at the Focus Group and I forgot to put
it in the minutes.

We decided that the Glossary should contain terms needed to understand the
introductory material.  If we put too much of the more detailed terminology
there, it will make it harder for the reader new to XACML to know what is
important to know first.

Tim thinks the terms are explained in the normative section pertaining to
the CombinerParameters.  If they are not explained sufficiently there, then
that section should be beefed up.

Of course, if you disagree, the draft can still be changed, but we sort of
felt the glossary was getting to be more complex than helpful.

Anne