Subject: Reading List and Draft Agenda for F2F

Everybody should read the following items in preparation for the F2F.

-Draft 09 of the XACML 2.0 Specification:
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/6433/oasis-xacml-2_0-core-spec-wd-09.zip
-Delegation use cases document
 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5780/oasis_xacml_delegation_use-cases_wd_01.zip
-Current hierarchical resources proposal
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200404/msg00119.html
 and its attached rewrite of Section 7.13

I have attached a draft Agenda. If Frank can't make Wednesday afternoon, we will swap Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.

Hal

Draft XACML F2F Agenda.doc