Subject: XACML Profile for Role Based Access Control, Version 2.0, Draft 01

I have created a draft of a 2.0 version of the XACML Profile for
Role Based Access Control.  It contains only the following
changes from the 1.0 Committee Draft version:

1) RECOMMENDs use of the following URI as the "role" Attribute
   AttributeId: "urn:oasis:names:xacml:2.0:subject:role"
2) Changed examples to use this AttributeId
3) Changed DataType of "role" Attribute in examples to "anyURI",
   consistent with existing recommendations.
4) Clarified in various places in the text that a particular
   "role" is associated with a role Attribute with a specific
   role value, not just with an AttributeId.
5) Fixed examples to use XACML 2.0 syntax.  Fixed references to
   <Target> values to include XACMl 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 syntax.
6) Fixed the XML Internal Entity declaration example: it used
   "&xml;#string" rather than "&xml;string".  The Internal
   Entity declaration includes the "#".
7) Changed references to "XACML" to include versions 1.0, 1.1,
   and 2.0.
8) Changed reference to the ANSI RBAC specification to include
   the identifier for it as a standard.

The revised draft is attached in PDF format.  If anyone would
like a version with changes marked, let me know.

I would like to suggest a review of these changes at the Focus
Group on May 20, and a Committee Draft vote on May 27.

XACML Profile for Role Based Access Control, Version 2.0,Draft 01