Subject: RE: [xacml] summary of Frank's delegation proposal

>(as admin and delegation policy statement are about policies about
> policies, maybe we should call them meta-policies ;-)

That is about what I thought.

My interpretation of the "delegation" term, is a transmission of access
decisions within single policy - mapping of context space onto itself.
That means - if access is given for one state of context -> delegate it
to some other state of context (other subject etc.).  Here you are
talking about mapping in between different contexts, policies.

Any good references on the usage of the "delegation"?

Sincereley,

Daniel.