Subject: RE: [xacml] URI match function

Daniel - My interest is in matching URLs with case-insensitive "scheme"
parts and "authority" parts that (potentially) contain a port-range
specification.  String-equal can't do that for you.  All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Engovatov [mailto:dengovatov@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 5:03 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

But we can already do such rules - in probably a more efficient manner, as
target is simpler to evaluate GRANT
resource match:  (string-equal "/foo" resource_ancestors)
condition: (string-match "*.html" resource-id)

Or maybe you can setup your system to use
Resource match: (Boolean-equal "true" is_static_page_flag)
:)

Why more complexity, especially with functions used in target matching...

Daniel..