Subject: Re: [xacml] URI-match function proposal

People should be aware that any new profile, if you expect me to
write it, will have to get in line behind:

  - RBAC
  - Hierarchical Resources
  - Multiple Resources
  - SAML
  - DSIG
  - Privacy

Is someone else taking responsibility for this?

Anne

On 14 July, Bill Parducci writes: Re: [xacml] URI-match function proposal