Subject: Re: [xacml] Comments on xacml-profile-hierarchical-resources draft

exactly. so at the risk of sounding obtuse, aren't you just using an
existing function to match XPath on <md:PatientName> and <md:Physician>
combining the input with an OR function? (which is how i was thinking
this would be handled in my previous note). how does this introduce the
'hierarchical resource' mechanics? or more precisely, how does this
affect michiharu's proposal?

sorry, i but i am missing the connection. this is why i asked the
initial question; it seems to me that 'hierarchical resources' are by
definition something that needs to be treated iteratively.

thanks