Subject: XACML Profile for Hierarchical Resources, WD 07

I have submitted an updated XACML Profile for Hierarchical
Resources to the repository.  The link on the XACML TC home page
now points to it.  The document is a zip file containing copies
of the draft in OpenOffice and in PDF formats.

Changes from WD 05:
- Added URIs to indicate support for "resource-ancestor" and
  "resource-parent" in XML documents and in non-XML resources.
- Expanded introduction.
- Removed definition of xpath-expression dataType (since it is
  defined in Core Spec).
- Minor editorial changes.

Changes from WD 06:
- Removed URI to indicate support for the "xpath-expression"
  datatype from Section 6.
- Added URIs to indicate support for "resource-parent" and
  "resource-ancestor" to Section 6.

[Note that I submitted Draft 06, then noticed the errors in the
 profile identifiers section, so made the changes and submitted
 Draft 07.]