Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda - September 30 TC meeting

Mike,

We finished up early.  All proposed CDs were approved.  Some
changes were suggested for the proposed charter.  We are looking
for volunteers for XACML 2.0 conformance tests.  Bill will be
posting the minutes soon.

Anne
On 1 October, Michael McIntosh writes: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda - September 30 TC meeting