Subject: XACML Bibliography

Colleagues,

I have created an initial version of an XACML bibliography, as
agreed upon by the XACML TC at the 24 June 2004 TC meeting.
There is a link to it on our TC home page at the bottom, just
above the list of available implementations.  The current
document is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9759/xacml_refs.html.

I searched the ACM and IEEE Digital Libraries, and included all
papers that contained "substantial" information about XACML.
This might be an insightful description of XACML, a comparison of
XACML to other models or systems, another model or system that
makes use of XACML, etc.  I did not include papers that merely
listed XACML or gave a simple description of XACML.  We agreed to
list all types of information, positive or negative, trade press,
industry, or academic.

Comments, additions, and corrections welcomed.  In particular,
Hal, I believe you have sent us copies of two public
presentations on XACML that you have done.  Can you give me links
to those?  The intent is that new versions of the document will
be submitted to the repository as changes are made, and the link
on the TC home page will be updated to point to the new version.

Anne
--- Begin Message ---
The document xacml_refs.html has been submitted by Anne Anderson (Anne.Anderson@Sun.com) to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language TC document repository.

Document Description:
This bibliography includes papers, articles, presentations, specifications, and other publications that contain substantial information about XACML or make use of XACML in a substantial way.  These are listed here solely for the information of parties interested in XACML. By including these links, neither the XACML TC, nor OASIS itself, is endorsing, recommending, or guaranteeing the accuracy of these publications in any way. This list may be modified at any time as further information about these or other publications becomes known.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/9759/xacml_refs.html

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=9759