Subject: RE: [xacml] New Issue - XACML TC Description

Colleagues -

"Representing and evaluating access policies" sounds fine to me.  All the
best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Engovatov [mailto:dengovatov@bea.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 12:51 PM
To: Hal Lockhart; xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

>"Representing and evaluating authorization policies that control access
to any resource that can be referenced using XML"

I am not sure what referenced using XML is supposed to mean.  In fact our
resources do not have to be referenced in any particular way, as one may not
use the request schema to query the policy.

>"Representing and evaluating authorization policies"

Nice and to the point.  But why it should be only authorization?  Maybe more
general "access policies"?

Daniel;

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.p