Subject: Ottawa workshop - New challenges for Access Control

Colleagues - Please see the attached call for presentations for a workshop
on access control in Ottawa in April.  It is my hope that we can organize
our next face-to-face for the day and a half following the workshop at the
Entrust facility in Ottawa.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

ncac05-cfp.htm