Subject: Re: [xacml] TC Focus Group schedule change proposal, please weighin.

I appreciate the time change, and will gladly participate in the focus
group telcon discussions.

However, the upcoming Feb 10 focus group telcon coincides with our
Globus World conference, and I'm not managing much of my own agenda
there so I can't make any promises about joining the meeting...

Regards, Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist               franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory