Subject: Re: [xacml] -dev and -users

>     Do you folks have any views that you'd care to share with OASIS
> management about whether the "xacml-users" list and "xacml-dev" list
> have proved to serve usefully distinct purposes?

In my opinion, it's not so much that the lists host distinct
discussions, but that they encourage people to use them. That is, were
there only a -dev list, I think a substantial number of people wouldn't
use it, thinking that they don't qualify as developers (I say this as
someone who maintains several mailing lists and discussion forums
related to XACML). The tone of the lists is slightly different, but not
dramatically so. Anyway, that's my opinion. I think it's great that
OASIS is hosting these lists!

seth