Subject: Re: [xacml] Brief summary of yesterday's focus group call

to be honest i have not spent much time evaluating the verbiage. rather,
i have been intrigued by the schematic possibilities the <conclusion>
construct appear to introduce. perhaps a refinement of the verbiage will
address your concerns and i am sure tim is open to revision.

fyi: i have offered to incorporate my use case scenarios into tim's
proposal (as well as what i have perceived as erik's "fall back
decision" use case); perhaps this will help clarify the position of the
value of the concept.

the focus group is the next logical place to discuss this, however, i
suspect that that f2f will bear the most fruit as it seems that there is
no substitute for a white board and synchronous discussion ;o)

i intend to have an update to tim's proposal before the next plenary
meeting.