Subject: [Fwd: New XACML editor implementation in Java]

I have added a link to this to our TC web page.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Anne,

as part of the research work on security and policy-based management we
are doing at the University of Murcia (UMU) in Spain, we have developed
a Java-based XACML editor according to the last standard specifications.
It is accessible at http://xacml.dif.um.es/

We would like to share it with the XACML community for helping them
developing and using XACML policies in different scenarios, so we would
like to ask you, as secretary of the OASIS XACML TC, which could be the
best recommended way for promoting this URL between XACML users and
developers (e.g., xacml-dev, xacml-users, sun-xacml mailing lists, the
OASIS web page, etc.)

Many thanks, regards, Gregorio
--- End Message ---