Subject: Groups - Changes Since XACML 1.0 (xacml_1.x_2.0_diffs_draft.doc) uploaded

This document slipped through the cracks when we were wrapping up XACML
2.0.  Bill sent me a copy, which I have entered into the repository.  I
will post a link to it on our TC web page.  I hope we can all review it and
have a vote on it at an upcoming TC meeting.

 -- Mr. Bill Parducci*

The document named Changes Since XACML 1.0 (xacml_1.x_2.0_diffs_draft.doc)
has been submitted by Mr. Bill Parducci* to the OASIS eXtensible Access
Control Markup Language (XACML) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document summarizes the changes made in XACML since XACML 1.0 that
appear in the XACML 2.0 specification.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=12821

Download Document: