Subject: Groups - XACML v3.0 administration policy, Working draft 06, 10 June 2005 (access_control-xacml-3.0-admininstration-wd-06.zip) uploaded

This updated version of the delegation draft includes target evaluation in
the processing model and an illustrated example. I also added some security
and privacy considerations.

There are a couple of sections that I think should be deleted, but I have
left them for now, so we don't lose anything important without discussing
it.

 -- Mr Erik Rissanen

The document named XACML v3.0 administration policy, Working draft 06, 10
June 2005 (access_control-xacml-3.0-admininstration-wd-06.zip) has been
submitted by Mr Erik Rissanen to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup
Language (XACML) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=13027

Download Document: