Subject: Erratum regarding namespaces

Title: Message
Colleagues - It has been pointed out that we have a discrepancy in the definition of namespaces for our XACML v2.0 schemata.  In section B.1 (and elsewhere) the namespaces are defined to be ...

For policy ...

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:policy:schema:os

and for context ...

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:context:schema:os
Whereas in section 1.3 the namespaces are defined to be ...

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:policy

and

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:context
It's a mistake to have these things defined in two places.  So, I propose deleting the whole of Section 1.3.

Please let me know if you have any objections.

The following is the proposed Errata entry.

Errata

1. Delete Section 1.3.  (Explanation: the normative definitions appear in Section B.1.)

All the best.  Tim.