Subject: Community-defined sets of Attribute Identifiers

I have been asked if XACML has any attribute identifiers that users in a
particular domain might want to re-use.  I responded with a pointer to
the standard "generic" attribute identifiers in our specs, and that it
is up to communities of users to define their own domain-specific
attribute identifiers and values.

I know we don't want to get into the business of being a registry for
attribute identifiers, but I think it would be perfectly reasonable to
add a section to our "XACML References" document to link to other
documents that define attribute identifiers for various domains.  "XACML
References" is provided under disclaimers of responsibility, accuracy,
completeness, etc., so I don't think we would run into problems by
providing this additional information.  I think the links would be of
value to the XACML community and to interoperability.

Comments?