Subject: New open issues

All,

I have added the issues 24-29 to the open issues wiki.

For your convenience:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/IssuesList

I noticed that some of the issues are perhaps solved in the more recent
drafts. At least the draft defines a solution. Should we mark them as
solved, or let them be until the profile is really finished?

For instance issue 20, the format of the trusted issuer, is defined in
the latest draft.