Subject: F2F Logistics

The XACML TC F2F will be at BEA HQ.

2315 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131

It is convenient to I-101, I-880 and the San Jose airport.

Directions are here:

http://www.bea.com/framework.jsp?CNT=map_sj.htm&FP=/content/about/contact

According to Yahoo the closest motels are:

Extended Stay Deluxe San Jose
1-408-453-3000
55 E Brokaw Rd
San Jose, CA
0.4 mile

Homewood San Jose Apt-Silicon V
408 428-9900
10 W Trimble Rd
San Jose, CA
0.5 mile

Doubletree San Jose
408 453-4000
2050 Gateway Pl
San Jose, CA
0.5 mile

Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott San Jose
408-453-3133
1755 N 1st St
San Jose, CA
0.7 mile

Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn San Jose
(877) 660-8541
1602 Crane Court
San Jose, CA
0.7 mile