Subject: Re: [xacml] #31: Passing arbitrary sets of Attributes in the request(Re: [xacml] Minutes of 27 April 2006 XACML TC Meeting)

Yes, I am proposing that we should leave that to individual
implementations, like all attributes currently. It seems to me that the
kind of implementation you are talking about would work with both proposals.

But if you think you have a better solution, could you provide a
concrete proposal for how you want the XML schema and the processing
model to be? I think it would help the discussion a lot if there were
concrete proposals to consider for everyone.

Regards, Erik