Subject: Issues which are open or deferred which have no champion or Frank as champion

Here is the list with my suggested dispositions.

4. PDP references in policies - Frank - Deferred

I suggest closing this unless someone wants be the champion.

8. Alternate Owner-Policy-Statement to determine sentinel - Frank - Open

I am inclined to close this.

24. Mixed administrative/access target - no champion - Open

Erik is working this, I suggest he be the champion.

25. Nested policy sets and enforcement of delegation constraints - no
champion - open

We should mark Erik as champion on this.

32. Exception handling - no champion - deferred

We will soon be able to reopen this. I think Erik is the champion.

33. How to match any delegate - no champion - deferred

Waiting on the new schema.

34. Draft 10 has a circular import in the schemas - no champion -
deferred

Waiting on the new schema.

61. WS-XACML: How are the contents of XACMLAuthzAssertions represented
in the base XACML Policies - no champion - open

Make Rich the champion.

Hal