Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - XACML TC "Focus Group" meeting modified

Colleagues,

This e-mail resulted from my making entries in our TC calendar for all
the 2007 XACML TC meetings.  I remembered to uncheck the box that sends
e-mail to the group when I entered the regular meetings, but neglected
to do so on the Focus Group meetings.  All meetings continue on the same
schedule as before: every two weeks, with alternate weeks reserved for
informal "focus group" meetings if needed.