Subject: Action Item for Issue#5: Policy statements in the request context

I have an Action Item to provide draft text explaining the semantics of
a "Policy" or "PolicySet" element included in the Request Context for
incorporation into the core.

I have added the following Draft Text to the Issues List for Item 5.
This text may need modification depending on exactly how the policies
are included in the schema(s):

"A Request Context MAY include an XACML Policy or PolicySet element that
contains access or administrative policies. Where such an element is
present, the policies MAY be used by the PDP for evaluation of the
current authorization decision request only, including any modified
Request Contexts generated as part of Administrative Policy evaluation
of the current request. Whether this Policy or PolicySet element is
used, and the combining algorithm for combining it with any other
policies applicable to the authorization decision request, are dependent
on the implementation of the PDP."