Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda 1 March 2007

I will now be in town to host. I will need a full attendee list so I can get badges made up for everyone. Still no go on the phone. Everyone will have to go to the 904 building to pickup a badge and then we can proceed to the 908 building where the meeting room is located.

Inactive hide details for Bill Parducci <bill.parducci@simulalabs.com>Bill Parducci <bill.parducci@simulalabs.com>

          Bill Parducci <bill.parducci@simulalabs.com>

          03/01/2007 12:02 AM

xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[xacml] Proposed Agenda 1 March 2007

Time: 10:00 am EDT
Tel: 512-225-3050 Access Code: 65998

Proposed Agenda:

10:00 - 10:05 Roll Call

10:05 - 10:10 Review minutes from 15 February TC meeting
   (link not available due to late posting)

10:10 - 10:20 Administrivia
 F2F
   8 Members have said that they will attend the F2F. Of these 7 are
   voting members (not counting Ron Williams who I believe will be
   acting as host of the event). This represents a quorum.

   Ron has mentioned that he is trying to establish a phone line for
   those who wish to participate remotely via bridge line.

   Agenda - the agenda needs to be formalized. Argyn has asked for
   inclusion of Conformance Tests

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00026.html

 Week of OASIS Security Webinars/Catalyst (Hal)

 InterOp Clarification (Anne)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00083.html

 Specification Draft Updates
   xacml-3.0-core-wd-01 uploaded

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00053.html

   xacml-3.0-administration-v1-wd-16 uploaded

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00054.html

10:20 - 11:00 Issues
 #-- Behavior of combining algorithms variant (Erik)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00019.html

 #63 Generalization of multiple resources

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00027.htmll

 #40 <ResourceContent> element

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00033.html

 #32 Exception handling (reopened)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00034.html

 #-- Target Issues (ConjunctiveMatch and compatibility)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00035.html

 #-- Access Permitted feature

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00056.html

 #66 Missing attributes may be underspecified

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00068.html

 #-- Hal posted comments re: Prateek's earlier questions about XACML
     and its component interactions, etc.

      Policy Inputs

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00059.html

      Closely Coupled PEP/PDP