Subject: Burton XACML InterOp

Hi,
We just got off of a call with Burton and they once again, emphasized the
tremendous need for interoperability and the use of XACML. They are
confident that if we do it right, we will have a tremendous amount of
interest based on their customer feedback, and this is a very exciting
opportunity!
Prateek and Richard are working on the type of scenario that Burton would
like to see, more aggressive and compelling than the one we have developed
so far.
Also, they would like to see more participants. I will be doing a lot of
outreach in the next few days as Gerry mentioned many vendors that have
XACML embedded in their products but are not active in the TC. I would
invite your help here. If you know of other players in this space, please
shoot me an email with contact information ASAP.
If you are 'sitting on the fence,' and you would like me to speak with your
marketing contact to assure then of the value of participation, please let
me know. Burton has been very good to OASIS and they believe in our mission.
Their customer clamor volume for interoperability continues to increase.
Best regards,
Dee Schur

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.