Subject: Resource id attribute in response

All,

I am wondering about an issue with XACML 2.0, which I am not sure
whether it is a bug or a feature. :-) I tried to search the email
archives, but I didn't find anything.

The <Result> element contains an optional XML attribute called
ResourceId of type xs:string. But, what if the resource id is some other
data type, for instance a structured type? It won't work in this case.
Is this by design, or is it a bug?