Subject: Re: [xacml] ISSUE: xacml 2.0 schema location appears to have moved,possibly invalidating schemas

Rich, we can't just do that.  That is the approved XACML 2.0 OASIS
Standard, like it or not.  We plan to fix it as errata, but that is not
exactly a lightweight process itself.

The link was right when XACML 2.0 was approved - OASIS changed the
structure of their directories afterwards, and that is when it broke.

Given that it was an OASIS process change that broke it, perhaps you can
persuade the OASIS powers that be to let us change it without going
through the errata approval process.  The other alternative, possibly
easier, is to convince them to store a copy of it in the old location at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/access_control-xacml-2.0-policy-schema-os.xsd

-Anne